- Small Dehooker is used for fish up to about 2 lbs
- Pilchards (menhaden), Threadfin (herring), Sardines, Cigar Minnows and other small bait fish
- For R&R Bait Rigs with hook sizes #4 to #10
- 7" Length
The use of a dehooker dramatically increases the survival of both bait fish and game fish after they are unhooked. Using a dehooker decreases injury to your hands caused by the spines and teeth of the bait fish and is actually a faster way to unhook fish.
- Now features a super-strong wooden handle with a unique flat spot for your thumb, opposite the dehooker opening
- The "U" shaped, stainless steel design helps keep the line in place until the fish is removed on small and medium dehookers
- The "S" shaped, stainless steel design enables push or pull action to remove hooks on game fish
- Stainless steel wire is tough and corrosion resistant
- Handle is shaped to provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Dehookers float so you can easily retrieve if they fall overboard!
The all new R&R Tackle Live Bait Bucket Tube is an offshore fishing game changer. This comes in 6 tube package in one bucket. Similar to a tuna tube but for smaller baits. The tubes are 12 inches tall and and oval shaped instead of round so your baits do not spin and get tangled. This makes your fishing experience so much better whether you're kite fishing or pitching baits at sailfish, dolphin, Marlin or any other species. Have up to 6 baits ready at all times and tangle free. All you will need to connect the tubes is a 1 inch inlet and a 1.25 inch outlet hose. You will want a pump on the inlet side to push the water through the bucket and aerate your baits. We have had baits live for 16 hours and are even stronger when we take them out.