- Small Dehooker is used for fish up to about 2 lbs
- Pilchards (menhaden), Threadfin (herring), Sardines, Cigar Minnows and other small bait fish
- For R&R Sabikis with hook sizes #4 to #10
- 7" Length
The use of a dehooker dramatically increases the survival of both bait fish and game fish after they are unhooked. Using a dehooker decreases injury to your hands caused by the spines and teeth of the bait fish and is actually a faster way to unhook fish.
- Now features a super-strong wooden handle with a unique flat spot for your thumb, opposite the dehooker opening
- The "U" shaped, stainless steel design helps keep the line in place until the fish is removed on small and medium dehookers
- The "S" shaped, stainless steel design enables push or pull action to remove hooks on game fish
- Stainless steel wire is tough and corrosion resistant
- Handle is shaped to provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Dehookers float so you can easily retrieve if they fall overboard!